Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Conduct business process reengineering effort for Board of Medicine office of DC Department of Health.
The BPR candidate will be responsible for understanding and documenting the current business processes. The BPR candidate will also be accountable for identifying inefficiencies within the current processes and recommending improvements. The BRP candidate will need to be able to facilitate meetings with the business users in order to understand and document the current business processes using functional flowcharts.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinating and facilitating meetings with managers and staff workers
- Understand and document the current working processes in details using flow diagrams and process summaries
- Analyze the current working processes and discovering inefficiencies and ineffective sub-processes
- Reengineer the current working processes with recommended improvements to meet the user goals and objectives of the processes
- Perform assessment of other government jurisdictions that perform similar processes to identify any “best practice” processes that can be incorporated at DOH.
Ability to communicate effectively with senior level management and staff. Good writing skills.
Business Process Analyst Required 8 Years 3 - Expert
Business Process Re-engineering experience Required 8 Years 3 - Expert
Experience with developing process workflow diagrams and documenting "as is"
and " to be" Required 6 Years 3 - Expert
Experience with doing BPR for IT related project Required 3 Years 2 - Proficient
Experience in government health Highly desired 1 Years 1 - Basic