Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comDescription:
Client is looking for a Sr. APTTUS Consultant with 5 years implementing, configuring, and optimizing Apttus CPQ software within an environment of complex sales channels. MUST have 1+ year experience with APTTUS revenue management, specifically subsription billing management.
The candidate must only have:
- Experience working with technical and business leads to understand sales and fulfillment process, and then delivering Apttus solutions to fulfill the need
- Experience implementing APPTUS on Salesforce cloud.
- Hands on experience implementing SalesForce functionality and can act as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams and business stakeholders during the implementation phase.
- Hands on experience with upholding workflow rules, formula fields, approval rules, configuration of single or multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validation rules
- Must possess strong configuration skills such as such as creating screens, tabs, views, filters, validation rules, workflows, process builder, cloud flow designer, approvals, profiles, role, security permissions, custom objects, custom fields, relationships, reports/dashboards , lightning UI and other configuration related activities.
- Has knowledge and experience using Agile methodology
- Experienced Certified Apttus CPQ Admin 201
- Experienced Certified SFDC Admin 201
- Experienced with Apttus Advanced Workflow Approvals
- Has hands on experience in minimum one large, global implementations using APTTUS and SalesForce
- 3+ years implementing SalesForce
- 3 years Salesforce experience
- 1 + Year of experience in Revenue Mangement.