Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Management responsibilities of specific client metrics and monitoring of all team members for quality and performance objectives including Developing, executing and implement test plans, test cases and test scripts for applications built upon an application platform. Provides guidance and subject matter expertise to engineers on testing and Quality Assurance (QA) methodologies and processes. Work with developer/engineers to drive improvements in code quality via manual and automated testing. Write, publish and maintain test plans, test cases and test scripts. Publish and communicate test results and test plan status, work closely/collaboratively with cross-functional teams (Business Analysts, Developers). Participate in all aspects of functional, regression, user acceptance and load testing, Review processes for compliance, design and maintain test data for projects. Participate in software design discussions, reviews and test strategy sessions. Integrate test specifications into design specifications and establish test metrics as required by the QA Standards. Ensure builds into the various environments are acceptable.
Load runner, VSTS, App dynamics, NFR gathering, Scripting, Executions and reporting
- Performance testing and engineering.
- Deliver QA support as necessary
- Plan for emerging technologies and prepare for new classes on on-going basis in coordination with management
- Support on-going projects as requested
- Desire to excel in QA Support and QA consulting
- Continued interest in keeping current with latest industry trends
- Cross training and mentoring
- Working and training knowledge in Testing Tools
- Industry certifications in the relevant area of expertise is preferred, but not required
- Excellent knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle, including implementation / deployment / development in respective product areas is a plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain concepts in a simple manner
- Experience teaching and/or consulting in a corporate setting to corporate end-users
- Experience working on Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience with software development life cycle
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Create or maintain databases of known test defects.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
- Track and reviews defects and failures
- Creating, facilitating, and conducting department-specific training
- Creating and conducting general corporate-wide training programs
- Fostering a positive, practical and effective onboarding process for new hires
- Collaborating with the QA Team to ensure training is up-to-date
- Identifying the target test items to be evaluated by the test effort
- Review software requirements for testability
- Defining the appropriate test cases and test scripts to ensure test coverage based on construction iteration plan
- Creation and execution of detailed test steps and procedures to manually validate system functionality, integration and conversion
- Gathering, creating and managing test data
- Assuring test asset traceability to requirements and design artifacts
- Defect reporting and follow through to resolution
- Participation in automation test effort
- Maintain and archive test assets
Education Requirements for the Position
The minimum qualification required for the performance of the above specialty occupation duties is a Bachelor’s Degree in a Compute Related Field like Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering.