Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Develop and deliver end-user training curriculum for Finance staff worldwide. The training would focus on financial tools in Corporate Accounting (General Ledger, sub ledgers, financial reporting tools, etc.) Students would be located across the world - a strong desire to travel globally is a requirement. To support the training sessions enduser documentation, such as manuals, job aids, and presentations, would be developed by this individual.
- Develop enduser curriculum.
- Deliver training sessions.
- Schedule training sessions.
- Maintenance of online reference material.
- Develop training metric reports.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience in developing and delivering enduser training
- 5+ years experience working in the financial industry
- Preference if employee is already familiar with Financial tools
- Ability to translate complex topics into simplified training material suitable for business endusers
- Excellent written,oral and interpersonal skills
- Strong sensitivity and work experience dealing with global audiences
- Ability to drive consensus across multiple subject matter experts
- Polished and professional
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to handle multiple priorities