Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgJob Title: DevOps Engineer with Cloud/Middleware
Location: Sandy Springs, GA
Duration: 6 month + contract.
Years of Experience:
- 8+ years of total IT experience
- 4+ years of Middleware administration
- 2+ years of development experience
- 2+ years of DevOps/CloudOps experience
- Design, develop, and operationalize Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Continuous Delivery solutions
- Provide installation, configuration, tuning and troubleshooting of middleware products
- Provide containerized solutions for applications in hybrid cloud
- Provide support in transitioning monolithic applications to micro-services architecture
- Provides technical guidance to application teams in using Cloud technologies as needed.
- Strong experience with application server technologies such as WebSphere Application Servers, WebSphere Liberty, Tomcat, JBOSS and other Middleware products.
- Strong middleware architecture background.
- Strong analytical skills with strong experience in installation, configuration, troubleshooting and performance tuning of Middleware systems.
- Strong UNIX, Shell, Jython and Jacl scripts background.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools (e.g. Jenkin, UrbanCode)
- Experience with configuration management platform (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Experience with container technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in working on Agile /DevOps projects
- Experience in using Splunk and App Dynamics for analytics and performance monitoring
- Experience in developing applications in one or more high-level languages
- Experience in supporting applications on the cloud i.e. Azure, AWS.