Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgJob Description:
Primary responsibility is to be the site lead and point of contact for client for the Windows 10 migration project. To ensure daily migration and support happens as per plan and user/client satisfaction. To oversee migration (evening) and support (daytime) technician at the site and assist the technicians and users as needed. Have to ensure the process that the project team has created is followed every day, this includes inventory, device movement, user data capture (at drop off and pickup of PC) etc.
- Windows OS deployment
- Windows 10, Office 2016 support and troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge of PowerShell scripts and execution
- Basic knowledge of USMT backup and restore
- Basic hardware break/fix,
- Network, Printer, peripherals (monitor, keyboard etc) support
- Windows Application Installation & troubleshooting
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Manage small(2-3) team of technicians
- System Center Configuration Manager (Troubleshooting using task sequence & SMSTS logs)
- 1E Nomad tools
- Drive encryption tools
- Interview Process (Is face to face required?)No.