Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgMS Developer. Candidates must have 4+ years of experience with C#, SSRS, SSIS, SQL Server, and .Net.
Augusta, ME (onsite only)
Requirement and Project Description:
• Converts scientific, engineering, and other technical problem formulations to formats that can be processed by computer.
• Resolves symbolic formulations, prepares flowcharts and block diagrams, and encodes resultant equations for processing by applying extensive knowledge of branch of science, engineering, or advanced mathematics, such as differential equations or numerical analysis, and understanding of capabilities and limitations of computer.
• This is a professional level non-supervisory position which may require coordination of programming activities being conducted by the team
• Confers with other business and technical personnel to resolve problems of intent, inaccuracy, or feasibility of computer processing.
• Works with necessary personnel to determine if modifications are necessary with interested personnel to determine necessity for modifications or enhancements.
• Leverages excellent written and verbal communication skills to develop new business process and programming solutions as directed by business and technical stakeholders.
• May coordinate activities of computer programmers.
The following are REQUIRED skills. The candidate must have at least 4 years of experience, and be of an Intermediate level.
• SQL Server