Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgJob Description:
Job Title: Project Manager
Duration: 8+ months w/ expected extensions
Mode of Interview: Phone/Skype.
- Work closely with the IT Director, Business Directors, Business managers and members of the IT Leadership team to:
- Provide strategic thinking and planning leadership in preparation to fully implement IT's Applications Strategy and Architecture plans, at an optimal cost;
- Work with the Development team to assign tasks to them and monitor their progress using PM tools
- Be an effective communicator of IT's strategy and architecture plans, including technical objectives and standards.
- Ensure all key stakeholders, including internal and vendor staff, understand, support and adhere to the vision.
- Deliver reliable, timely and effective day to day support of all Application systems that meet or exceed business expectations for service delivery, for both third-party applications and custom enhancements and interfaces supported by client.
- Ensure SLA compliance for all Urgent Service Now support tickets and vendor contracts
- Manage day to day relationships with the client business areas and related-application vendors, and ensure production issues or concerns are escalated as appropriate to vendors, and managed through to resolution
- Oversee effective processes for detecting and resolving production problems for all Application systems, incorporating techniques of root cause analysis and continual improvement for stability, reliability and performance.
- Work in partnership with external vendors, where applicable, to design and implement IT solutions and products.
- 5+ years of demonstrated and recent experience using MS Project to manage projects and drive project teams
- Healthcare-Payer experience highly desirable.
- Experience or familiarity working with EDI transactions 270, 271, 276, 277, 278, 820-HIX, 820-CMS, 820-MCS, 834-HIX, 835 and 837.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, stick to the plan, track to the plan, and recognize when it may be time to re-plan.
- Experience managing individual projects as part of larger program.
- Experience managing projects experiencing frequent / large scale changes.
- Demonstrated skills identifying key aspects of project performance and status reporting.
- Demonstrated Issue & Risk Management skills.
- Experience in multiple software development methodologies, SDLCs and familiarizes with key phases and purpose to drive planning, risk management, etc.