Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgSDET (Software Development Engineer in Test)
Boston, MA or Tampa, FL
• Building robust, scalable, and high quality test automation solutions for functional and regression testing.
• Developing code for quality test automation and ensuring extensive test coverage of all code.
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field (eg. Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering).
• 3+ years of full-stack software development experience using Java and following technologies:
o Java, Selenium WebDriver, XML, SQL, Web Services (RESTful APIs),
• In depth knowledge of software development methodologies
• Knowledge of Windows and UNIX-like environments
• Familiarity with databases (Oracle preferred)
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
• Candidate must be organized, detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and able to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Demonstrate a high level of motivation, confidence, integrity, and responsibility.
• A working knowledge of the Page Object Model
• Understanding of MVC Pattern (w/ presentation frameworks such as Spring MVC, Struts 2, JSF, Tapestry and/or persistence frameworks such as Hibernate, etc.)
• Familiarity with an Application Server (eg. Tomcat).