Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgRequired Skills - Senior Software Developer in Test (SDET), Agile, automated testing, Web technologies, Testing tools such as: Selenium, Jasmine, Cucumber.
Years of experience: 3+ years’ experience.
- Work in an Agile environment.
- Develop automated testing suites and tools for testing web products.
- Deliver timely project execution and project work products that exceed customer expectations.
- Contribute to functional specifications. strategy and detailed design documents for client projects.
- Serve as a technical resource for client projects.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and emergent technologies.
- Experience as a Developer, QA Engineer, SDET or similar QA role.
- Well versed in industry best patterns and practices around automated QA testing.
- Experience with Testing tools such as: Selenium, Jasmine, Cucumber, RSpec, Mocha/Chai, SoapUI / ReadyAPI
- Experience with Agile software engineering practices, particularly Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Automated Testing.
- Experience working with continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins or Bamboo.
- Experience working with continuous delivery tools such as Chef and Puppet.
- Excellent working knowledge of white box, black box, and integration testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel when necessary.