Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comShort Description:
Business Analyst (BA) - 7+ years relevant experience. IIBA certification a plus; 3+ years iOS mobile experience; experience and ability to work in an agile environment; outstanding written and verbal communication skills are a must have.
- Manager highly prefers candidates local to the Harrisburg Area.
- This requisition requires an onsite in-person interview.
- This position may require travel throughout the commonwealth. Overnight travel may be required.
Interview process should consist of a phone screen with the hiring manager followed by an in-person interview with the hiring manager. Superb written and verbal communication skills are a must have as well as 3+ years iOS mobile experience. 7 years' experience using formal requirements gathering methodologies in an agile environment.
Work site is at The Keystone Building in Harrisburg, PA.
The Business Analyst is responsible for the set of tasks and techniques used to work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and to recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. A
- Experience conducting Facilitated Workshops for requirements analysis.
- Experience creating workflows using formal notation such as the Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN).
- Knowledge of formal requirements gathering methodologies.
- Experience developing Business Requirements - project initiation document, what the needed achievements will be, and the quality measures.
- Experience developing Functional requirements - describe what the system, process, or product/service must do in order to fulfill the business requirements.
- Experience developing User (stakeholder) requirements - are a very important part of the deliverables, the needs of the stakeholders will have to be correctly interpreted. This deliverable can also reflect how the product will be designed, developed, and define how test cases must be formulated.
- Experience developing Quality-of-service (non-functional) requirements - requirements that do not perform a specific function for the business requirement but are needed to support the functionality. For example: performance, scalability, quality of service (QoS), security and usability.
- Experience developing Report Specifications - define the purpose of a report, its justification, attributes and columns, owners and runtime parameters.
- Experience developing Requirements Traceability Matrix - a cross matrix for recording the requirements through each stage of the requirements gathering process.
- Strong organization and writing skills.
- Experienced developing graphic representations of complex business processes.
Required / Desired
Experience using formal requirements gathering methodologies in an agile environment
4 year college degree or equivalent.
Experience developing business, functional, and non-functional requirements
Experience developing Requirements Traceability Matrix
IIBA-certified Business Analyst
iOS mobile experience
Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communications skills