Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
· Experience with IRS Middleware environment
· Experience in IRS RUP Portal architecture
· Strong experience with parsing, validating, transforming, and routing XML messages via XPath and XSLT
· Strong experience with XML APIs and XML interfaces
· Deep understanding of hardware or software based solutions for enforcing identity and security for SOAP, XML, and REST based web services in a network perimeter.
· Knowledge and experience in Certs Management.
· Understanding of MQ Client and MQ Server queue/channel/message configurations.
· Work collaboratively with other Accenture architects on the IEP program
· Design and configure XML Forum appliances
· Plan and implement configuration of CRL Cache Manager - Certs Management (CRL, X.509, Locate Certs, and Issuer Certificate Validation etc.)
· WSDL upload and validation
· Virus Checking configurations
· File Checking configurations
· SOAP protocols configuration
· XML Appliance security configurations
· Secure Object Repository configuration
· Troubleshoot XML Forum appliance configurations
· MQ Client and MQ Server queue/channel/message configurations
· MQ Server Administration
· Configuration experience for Axis2 SOAP libraries
· Configure and test AMDAS libraries in the Portal environment