Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comJob Details:
Must Have Skills
- 7-9 years of experience in BPM Products and 3-5 Years of experience as PEGA Business Analyst
- Business analyst experience within an SME or large company
- Expertize in leading Pega DCO sessions
- A Pega certified Lead Business ArchitectLBA with strong Pega LBA experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Pega features and hands on experience in the developing PEGA workflows, follow best practices in implementing requirements, leveraging Pegasystems software and DCO capabilities.
- Knowledge of US Insurance domain.
Certifications Needed: Yes Pega BA certification
Top 3 responsibilities you to shoulder and execute:
- Lead requirements gathering DCO sessions
- Validate change requests w. r. t. system architecture and Pega best practices. Control frequent changes to the application requirements arising from changes requests from business.
- Convert the business requirements, business process flow, use cases and the supporting integration documentation into a fully functional application that meets the user needs.