Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
• Application configuration, perform code migrations, troubleshooting, and application installations in the development, QA, and Production environments
• Responsible for administering the LINUX/Windows environments on which the applications live, including building and configuring new servers.
· Must have SQL Server and Oracle DB experience.
• Provide local support for the Windows / REHV environments including the desktop environment. Provide support for the monitoring system utilizing Wily Intrascope
• 3 -5 years LINUX/UNIX experience (Solaris/RHEL preferred) 3 -5 years Sun and Windows platform experience
• 3 -5 years Scripting (bash/ksh/perl) (command line)
• 3 -5 years experience with storage management including RAID configurations
• Exposure to Network administration