Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgRequired Skills - RPA Developer (Ui PAth), analyzes business processes, identifies automation opportunities, Robotic Process Automation, training & certification programs.
Location: Windsor, CT (northern section of Hartford, CT).
Interview process: Telephone and video interview, F2F for local candidates.
Duration: 12 months + long term.
- Analyzes business processes and identifies automation opportunities.
- Recommends approach and strategy based on process analysis.
- Works closely with automation team and business partners to capture application requirements to transfer to automation opportunities.
- Creates NIIT’s implementation and operating model for Robotic Process Automation solutions.
- Develops internal training and certification programs.
- Partners with IT to create and maintain technology roadmap.
- Creates and owns automation transformation roadmap.
- Creates and manages intake of Robotic Process Automation solutions, including decisions around process re-engineering linked to automation solutions.
- Develop standards and Best Practices for Intelligent Process Automation including governance, operating model and solutions.
- Support team members as they design, build, test and deploy automation solutions using an Agile methodology, ensuring successful solution delivery.
- Provide operational support of new bots.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Strong understanding of Intelligent Process Automation concepts.
- Proven track record of assessment, automation, business process reengineering.
- Experience with Lean or other cultural transformation methodology.
- Knowledge of programing or configuring – automation tools, work flow systems or other technologies.
- Experience with SQL, VB or other programing languages a plus.
- Experience with leading across matrix teams.
- Knowledge of SDLC process and Agile methodologies.
- Has experience developing and delivering formal training.
- Ability to partner with different departments to develop One solutions.
- Experience with market leading Process Automation platforms, deep understanding of technology and architecture concepts preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, must be able to communicate technical concepts into business terms.
- Knowledge of Robotic Process Automation tools a plus (UiPath or Automation Anywhere).
Critical Skills, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.