Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently seeking an SQL Developer to work on VRM (Vendor Report Management) Project. This position reports to the Director of Application Systems for the Operational Services Division and works closely with the ANF: OSD technical team.
This position requires that the candidate be a skilled SQL developer and able to design, develop, and support complex integration processes (including interfaces) using SQL Server technology, stored procedures and SQL program code. In addition, the candidate will be involved in database administration, implementing data transformation rules and data validations into the data warehouses. The ideal candidate for this position will have strong technical knowledge and be very analytical.
- Creates and manages physical models to support Data Warehouse domains that include Operational Data Stores, Data Mart, Business, Reference/Master Data and Extract Transform Load (ETL) environments.
- Develop data models to meet the needs of the organization's information systems.
- Manages the flow of information across various applications and departments using relational databases.
- Maintains data integrity by working to eliminate redundancy.
- Interact with Users to understand reporting requirements and identify the data sources to fulfill those reporting requirements
- Data analyst skills to determine root cause problems for data integrity and data quality issues identified through QA or by business owners
- Provide status reports and create/contribute to project estimates
- Work with Director of Application Systems to ensure successful transition of VRM project deliverables to production environment
- Follow established business, technical and project policies and guidelines aligned with OSD, ANF and client principles and standards to include the following: use of best practices, meeting management, project plans, status reports and dashboards, risk and issue tracking, change requests and resource management.
Education, Skills and Competencies:
- 5 + years SQL DBA/Development experience
- Extensive knowledge of SQL Server including the writing of complex stored procedures, functions and SSIS packages as well as basic knowledge of database administration
- Expert level knowledge of SQL administration, engineering, and monitoring tools
- Demonstrated expertise in performance tuning including both query and server optimization
- Experience with the Microsoft SQL Server stack - SQL Server databases, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting Services
- Data Integration design, development and deployment
- Strong relational and dimensional data modeling and database design skills
- Experience with techniques for addressing performance issues and ability to Tune SQL Queries
- Experienced in ETL development, data analysis, mapping, and automated loading.
- Experience with Business intelligence platform, Tableau and PowerBI
- Ability to translate business needs into technical solutions.