Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strong Java developer with very good understanding of microservices architecture. Ability to communicate the concepts clearly, apply industry standards and best practices.
- Recent hands-on experience,
- Working experience in Spring Boot
- Spring Framework, REST Standards,
- Good understanding of CI/CD, Security and performance tuning experience
- Development Practices such as TDD/BDD
- Well versed with design such OOP, Resiliency, Circuit Breaker
- Code quality analysis of performing static and dynamic analysis on their own code
Role: Database/Data warehouse Test lead
2 Visa Independent candidates
Location - Philadelphia.
- Solid working experience of testing on Oracle DB
- Strong knowledge on writing complex PL-SQL queries
- Good knowledge of Data Warehouse testing
- Working experience of UNIX (command level)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, thoroughness and dealing with complexity.
- Exposure to Netezza DB is nice to have
- 6-8 years of IT experience
- Broadband & Wi-Fi device knowledge.
Location: Richardson, Texas
- Total experience – 5+ yrs
- Good API test Automation experience using any tool
- Service Virtualization experience (using CA DevTest tool preferably)
- Good communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
2 lead positions
Salary: based on skill set, experience, etc.
Location: Atlanta, GA, and Indianapolis.
No Visa sponsorship available.
8+ year of overall QA experience
- Team Leading capabilities – Played the role of Onshore Lead and managed a team at offshore.
- Testing of front end using manual or automation tools
- Experience of AEM is plus
- Experience of working in Agile Methodology and testing of online applications
- Telecom domain experience would be an added advantage
- Strong communication
- Skills on managing Business team , explaining about the components and performing demos
- Selenium automation experience mandatory.
- Multi-browser and Multi-device testing experience.
- Looking for fresh graduates for Testing.
- No experience needed.But, should be willing to learn and do testing for a cable company.
- Need local candidates.
- Face to Face interview
- Rate - Open
- Location - West Chester, PA.
Location : Greenwood Village, CO
Duration : 6-12 Months
Experience : 8+ Years
Primary Skills : Python/Ruby, Telecom/Cable Domain
- Must have 8+ Years of Experience in Software Development /Programming
- Must have 3-5 Years of Experience in Ruby/Python Coding
- Must have 1-2 Years of Telecom/Cable Domain.
Role : Parasoft SOA Test
Location : Charlotte/Pennington
Experience : 5+ Years
Preferred tool is Parasoft SOAtest
for direct hiring . Requirement is immediate . JD as below-
• At least 3-5 years of experience in MW/SOA Testing Skills
• At least 3 years of experience in test case creation and test execution
• At least 3 years of experience in SOA automation tools like RIT/SOAP UI Pro/ Parasoft
• Experience with Banking domain
• Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills
• Good analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
9. Title : Lead QA Service Virtualization Tester (CA LISA)
Location : Chicago
Position Type : Full-Time & Contract
- Must have at least 4 years of FS domain experience
- Must have at least 2 years of hands on automation framework development and troubleshooting along with script development and fixing in any of the open source
- automation tool
- At least 2 plus years of experience on API automation and Service Virtualization using CA DevTest and virtualize
- At least 4 years of experience with HP ALM
- Experience in creating end to end CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous delivery) solutions using tools Jenkins, Bamboo
- At least 3 years of experience in Agile (Scrum) and Lean practices is highly preferred.
Please share good profiles.
Role : Test Automation Architect
Location : Richardson, TX
Duration : 6 Months – 12 Months
Primary Skills: Test Automation Architect with UI, SOA, PT, Data Services, DevOps Pipeline, POC, Java and Agile
- Advise client on which set of automation tools would be best suited for the application landscape in terms of UI, SOA, PT, Data Services, DevOps pipeline, etc.
- Well versed with at least 2 open source automation tools, in terms of creating the framework, scripting, performing POC’s, integrating tools with DevOps pipeline
- Good Java development experience
- Ability to strategize and come up with the automation roadmap, risks, timelines, estimations
- Articulating the pros and cons of the tools selection process and tools selected
- Strong experience in various open source DevOps tools with agile background
- Good presentations and communication skills.