Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comDescription:
The Senior IT Developer will create user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining applications; mentoring and providing guidance to a team of developers as needed.
Sets precedent within limits and/or administers operating rules and procedures under management guidance; performs advanced troubleshooting or analysis; uses judgement to select from multiple known alternatives; frequent interaction to provide detailed procedural explanations or technical responses and/or occasional contact to negotiate basic agreements
- Plan programs by studying specifications; arrange specifications by developing logical sequence, preparing flowcharts, and researching solutions.
- Code specifications by converting logical sequence and workflow into program language.
- Verify coding by performing unit testing and trial runs.
- Arrange project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Meet programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identify work process improvements and implement new technology.
- Prepare program specifications based on documented business requirements.
- Prepare and review program documentation.
- 8. Accomplish programming project requirements by coaching and mentoring programmers.
- Advance job knowledege to the next level by participaing in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and learing from mentors and peers.
Language: RPG/ILE, RPG/FREE, CL/CLLE, .net, Java
Software: Aldon, WDSC, RDI, Robot, Hawkeye, Visio, MQ-Series
- Embedded SQL, Stored Procedures, API's, Web Services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Documentation of applications
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Maintain confidentiality
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Development Suite or other applicable technology suites
- Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment
- Display empathy, understanding and patience with employees and external customers
- Respond professionally in situations with difficult employee/vendor/customer issues or inquiries
- Flexible and willing to work extended hours when necessary.
- Required to work in an on-call schedule as needed.