Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgJob Description:
My customer, an international organization located in Washington, DC has a 6-month contract position available for a Sr. Informatica Developer. This role will be responsible for ITSDA Informatica MDM and IDQ activities within the Data Management Work Program.
- Experience as lead/architect in solution design using Informatica MDM version 10
- Ability to setup the Informatica environment in the DEV, TST and PRD landscapes
- Design MDM data domains per project requirements
- Configure Informatica Data Director (IDD) per MDM project requirements
- Configure MDM Hub per project requirements
- Integrate Informatica MDM and IDQ
- Use Address Doctor/other cleansing tools for cleansing and standardization of data
- Implement data profiling processes in IDQ
- Build IDQ data services and other enhancements per requirements
- Develop ETL between systems as required
- Write Oracle PL/SQL code to create and maintain database objects
- Implement data conversions including mappings between systems
- Implement Business Entity Services / SIF Services using Java
- Create a common framework for error and exception handling, status reporting and restart.
- Develop scheduling streams to schedule the maps, verify dependencies and report job status.
- The ideal candidate should have at least 10+ years of experience on designing and implementing solutions on Informatica MDM
- Should have worked with Informatica Power Center on SAP R3 and Oracle systems
- Strong background in establishing operational framework for Informatica based tasks
- Should be able to train in-house resources.
- 10+ years strong implementation experience with Informatica MDM, Informatica IDQ, Informatica Metadata Manager, Informatica Power Center and JAVA.
- Strong Oracle and Java experience is a plus
- 10+ years strong implementation experience with Informatica MDM, Informatica IDQ, Informatica Metadata Manager, Informatica Business Glossary, and Informatica Power Center
- Experience with Informatica on SAP R3 and Oracle systems
- Extensive experience in establishing operational framework for Informatica based tasks
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, in a demand driven environment; Initiative, resourcefulness, flexibility in dealing with issues. Ability to prioritize workload and balance conflicting demands.