Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
· Includes functions to create the conceptual, high-level, and detailed design of the software solution. Usually possesses extensive experience with multiple technical disciplines, across multiple platforms.
· Develops the logical data model (LDM) and assists the DBA in developing the physical data model (PDM). Facilitates JAD sessions to determine data rules, and holds LDM and PDM Reviews with Data SMEs.
· Applies Data Naming Standards, checks models in and out of Model Repository, and documents data model translation decisions.
· Includes use of data profiling tools and techniques, and development of review and QA data requirements.
· Experience in developing logical data model (LDM) and deployment of physical data model (PDM).
· Works substantially with little supervision or oversight to deliver key milestones
· Prior data analyst experience preferred
· Logical Design Demonstrated ability to solve for multiple business solutions
· Experience with Financial Services clients (preferred)
· Demonstrated experience with several platforms
· Exposure to Zachman or RUP framework
· Data Modeling Tools Demonstrated ability with 2-3 tools
· Ability to deliver highly technical information to a broader audience beyond the team lead while influencing within the team
· Exposure to working with third parties and suppliers