Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
· Work with Business System Analysts, Testers, Product Owners to create and refine stories.
· Write and Maintain Unit Tests and assist with the creation and maintenance of automated testing.
· Code projects using existing code standards and conventions.
· Provide input to assist in overall team process improvement and product design stability.
· Properly track issues and resolutions in relation to the development effort.
· Communicate and document project statuses to management.
· Understanding of agile delivery methodology.
· Ensure that all code retains logical stability, reliability, confidentiality, and integrity of client systems is in accordance with client policies, procedures and taking appropriate actions for all violations.
· 2 to 5 years work experience developing applications a must.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is a plus.
· In-depth knowledge MS .Net Framework
· In-depth knowledge MS Visual Studio
· In-depth knowledge of design patterns.
· Knowledge of Winforms development
· Additional experience should include Windows desktop and server applications (such as MS Office and SQL Server and IIS) and basic hardware systems.
· Solid interpersonal skills
· Ability to communication clearly in written and verbal form.
· Exceptional problem solving abilities.
· Occasional late/weekend hours to meet development deadlines.
· Occasional after hour’s deployment support work.