Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
.Net Developer with Imaging and OCR application experience
DC OCFO is currently seeking a developer who will assist District in creating the District tax forms for use by the Integrated data capture system that allows tax returns to be scanned. Fairfax imaging applications quick modules is used extensively in the IDCS (Integrated Data Capture System) system and is a highly desired skill. This role will involve working with District’s Business analyst, Developing the design document and updating the status to the technical Project Manager on the assigned tasks. The Developer is also expected to perform thorough unit testing, support the Quality assurance team during the independent validation and training of end-users or training the trainer as necessary.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Development and maintenance of IDCS tax form batch profiles utilizing C# based batch generation toolset and a suite of specialized OCR/ICR development and testing tools.
2. Development and testing of Visual Basic based tax form field validation and adjustment modules to support and augment tax form data normalization.
3. Development and testing of Oracle SQL used to insert and retrieve tax form data and processing metadata via IDCS Oracle databases.
4. Operational analysis and support to assess, correct, and stabilize processes in the OTR production environment.
5. Provide Design Documents, Support through the Software Development, Document unit test results.
Qualifications for this role are-
1) Strong Knowledge of C#, Visual Basic and SQL.
2) Experience using Visual Studio 2008 for Visual Basic 6.0, Visual C#, .Net 2.5/3.5/4.0
3) Knowledge of Fairfax imaging applications a plus.
4) Knowledge of FileNet P8 v5.0, WebSphere v7.0 is a plus
Proactive - display energy and initiative in solving problems.
Adaptable - undertake a variety of tasks willingly.
Work effectively with a variety of personalities and work styles.
Works with focus on the detail when developing tax forms.
C# experience Required 6 Years 3 - Expert
Experience with .Net 2.5/3.5/4.0 Required 5 Years 3 - Expert
Experience with Oracle 11g Required 3 Years 2 - Proficient
.net platform experience Required 6 Years 3 - Expert
SQL experience Required 2 Years 3 - Expert
Experience working in tax forms or applications Highly desired 3 Years 2 - Proficient
Experience with Fairfax Imaging modules or similar OCR/ICR applications Desired 2 Years 2 - Proficient
Experience with Integrated tax system Desired 2 Years 2 - Proficient
FileNet experience Desired 2 Years 2 - Proficient
Web sphere experience Desired 2 Years 2 - Proficient