Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgTitle: Documentum Developer
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: Long term contract
Our client is seeking a Documentum Developer who understands Documentum's Data Model, Object Model, Security Model and is able to design and architect applications. The candidate should have experience with xCP 2.x, have knowledge of task manager customization, workflow development, process builder / manager and workflow method development. Must have 5+ years overall experience as a Java / .Net Developer with a good understanding of the whole application stack, including web and application servers (i.e. Weblogic, Tomcat, Jboss, etc.).
This would include:
- Strong Java or .Net XML development.
- XML, XSD, CSS JQuery development
- Java Spring MVC model.
- STS, JBoss, Maven and JUnit.
- FileNet, JMS and Git would be a plus.
This professional should be able to work with business users to translate business requirements into technical specifications. They should be able to develop technical documentation and provide knowledge transfer to internal staff.
- Defines requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment.
- Defines resources and schedule for project implementation.
- Performs team assessments and evaluations.
- Designs and maintain technical and project documentation.
- Communicate technical issues and challenges in a timely manner to the technical lead and/or management.
- Will gather business requirements, make technical recommendations and leading implementation efforts within the organization.