Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comShort Description: Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development and testing. There is a strong potential for contract to direct. Please only submit only candidates that are aware of this possibility.
Complete Description: Years of Experience:
8 or more years of experience in the field.
- Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development and testing
- Designs, codes, tests, debug, and documents software, and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets business needs
- Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions
- Develop code using modern approaches to software development
- Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries
- Develop reusable patterns and encourage innovation
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets coding best practices guidelines, unit testing, security, and scalability and maintainability guidelines
- Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance
- Collaborate on the design with other team members and product owners, both inside and outside the scrum team
- Mentor and guide other software engineers within the team to promote modern approaches to software development
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software and should be able to clearly articulate the implications of design/architectural decisions, issues and plans to technology leadership.
Required / Desired
SQL and PL/SQL stored program units/packages per coding standards and troubleshoot PL/SQL code, strong in relational database concepts
Strong knowledge of Procedural/Object Oriented programming and software engineering knowledge
Solid background in applications development methodologies, SDLC, Agile Methodology: SCRUM and other IT industry standards
Experience with Model View Controller web application design pattern, three tiered architecture, web page design/development technologies.
Expertise in PL/SQL, Oracle relational Database, web application development is mandatory
JAVA or Microsoft .NET, C#, HTML, XML. Java Script, Oracle, PL/SQL, Team Foundation Server.