Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgShort Description: Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Experienced with business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to business problems to make business more effective.
Complete Description: Years of Experience:
16 or more years of experience in the field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. Experienced with business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to business problems to make business more effective. Familiar with industry standard (including Legacy, Core, and Emerging technologies), business process mapping, and reengineering. Prepares solution options, risk identification, and financial analyses such as cost/benefit, ROI, buy/build, etc. Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
- Prepare and document Functional and Technical Specifications for reporting and data warehouse work. Assist with business warehouse/intelligence support and enhancements. Develops RFPs. Assist in deployment and management of end-user reporting tools and platforms. Work with IT and business project teams to understand reporting and data warehousing requirements and propose solutions. Document and provide knowledge transfer to the rest of the Enterprise Reporting Team for all solutions.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a project manager. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Advanced experience with Application training utilizing train-the-trainer, recorded Webinars, onsite, and WebEx training sessions. Expertise in delivering training plans and materials for end-users, including work flows and desk references.
Required / Desired
Elicit Requirements from End Users through the use of interview, document analysis, requirements workshop, LPI attendance, and surveys
Critical evaluation of information collected from multiple sources and resolve conflicts and gaps to identify the entire solution requirements
Experience with Agile Principals and SCRUM Methodology. Development and review of User Stories and Acceptance Criteria with Business Partners
Experience with Training and Implementation for large projects, including development and facilitation of training and supporting end-user help guides