Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgShort Description: Responsible for business requirements gathering, documentation, developing software test plans, software testing, and analyze end-user and stakeholder needs, recommending solutions, and collaborating with product development teams to manage the execution.
Complete Description: As a member of the team, you will be responsible for business requirements gathering, documentation, developing software test plans, software testing, and analyze end-user and stakeholder needs, recommending solutions, and collaborating with product development teams to manage the execution of approved initiatives in an agile environment.
Years of Experience: 8 or more years of experience in the field.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business requirements gathering, business process analysis/improvement, requirements management and software testing• Assess “As Is” and “To Be” processes and document gaps
- Collect end-user requirements (for improving business processes and software) via interviews, focus groups, and other stakeholder discussions
- Categorize / segment similar requirements, and create additional requirements that address client pain points
- Maintain up-to-date requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, test plans (in Excel, word docs, Microsoft TFS), and run reports on the same to inform management discussions
- Facilitate planning and requirements prioritization meetings with the stakeholders
- Understand and create solutions to improve user experience
- Agile product development support
- Participate in Sprint planning sessions, Sprint retrospective and daily standups
- Collaborate with product development team to translate requirements into technical specifications for the proposed solution
- Develop user stories and initial wireframes to guide the architecture of the proposed solution
- Develop software test plans
- Participate in regression testing, Quality Assurance testing, User acceptance testing
- Conduct QAT/UAT sessions / focus groups with users to capture feedback on functionality being developed within each agile sprint
- Translate user feedback into refined requirements for development team
- Serve as liaison between client business users and development team, communicating and interpreting requirements and technical solutions
- Collaborate to elicit new product ideas and improve existing solutions
- Program management documentation support, including developing high-quality presentations for client meetings
- Participation in team and customer meetings, documenting notes and action items.
Required / Desired
Document as-is and to-be process
Experience with gathering requirements
Test case writing and executing
Can write simple DB queries to pull data for testing
Lead user acceptance testing, regression testing.
Coordinate user acceptance testing by compiling, distributing test scripts. Analyze test results and provide feedback to the development team