Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comTitle: Senior Web Developer/Architect Opportunity
Location: NY, NY – MUST DO IN-PERSON INTERVIEW
Duration:1 year plus several extensions
H1B is fine
Perform activities related to technical design, coding and unit testing of enhancements and defect corrections for the City's time keeping system CityTime. Work will require strong client-side programming skills, and will be responsible for building out our front-end UI. We are looking for a highly motivated individual.
- Strong knowledge in using SQL in Oracle.
- Have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 12+ years of experience working with J2EE, EJB, Struts Framework, Spring Framework, Hibernate/TopLink, Junit, Web Services – REST/JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, Design Patterns, Ant/Maven.
- 10+ years of experience with Time/Attendance.
- 7+ years of experience with Junit, Jsunit or Selenium testing framework.
- Strong knowledge of Java/J2EE Skills.
- Design/Architect web based applications.
- Propose/Provide solutions to complex requirements.
- Working knowledge of DHTMLx.
- Resolve complex performance issues for web based Applications using state of the art technologies (AJAX, Responsive Design, etc.).
- 10+ or more years working with at least one of the following application servers: JBoss, Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, preferred IBM WebSphere.