Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client has an immediate need for LOCAL (direct to in person interview), Senior .NET Developer with a strong background in Financial Services/Equities.
- Complete systems analysis and design, applications development, unit testing, integration testing; support user acceptance testing; prepare for deployment, technical documentation; and support application after go-live
- Work with internal technology teams as well as with vendors of third-party systems and service providers to gather, analyze technical requirements and design technical solutions
- Develop robust data-intensive applications, message-driven applications, object-oriented APIs, web services, microservices, respon sive web applications, batch applications, Windows services
- Develop logical and physical data model, database scripts for DDL and DML, triggers, functions, and stored procedures
- Develop front end and batch applications that import data from and export data to Excel
- 5+ years of Sell side Equity business experience
- Good working knowledge of software testing and building high quality software
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, and deliver production quality software within tight schedules
- .NET 4.0 Framework and higher, SOA, MVC and .NET apps.
- MVC architecture, design patterns and XML • Experience building web services is required
- Experience with jquery and json, a plus
- Fidessa functional knowledge/experience, a plus
- FIX protocol knowledge/experience, a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with proven track record of producing and reviewing use cases, providing estimates, and organizing tasks
- Experience with software testing tools, regression testing, performance testing, a plus
- Experience with Oracle 10 or greater, Oracle PL/SQL, Microsoft SQL Server Transact-SQL
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science.