Senior QA Consultant
This Job was posted over 30 Days Ago on 04-07-2018
Sign up for similar job alert!
Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
- Day to Day job Duties: (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis) ·
- Responsible for identifying defects and communicating their business impact to facilitate decision making · by product management and engineering ·
- Create Regression and User acceptance test cases ·
- Work with developers and customer support staff to isolate, document and clarify both functional and · technical issues ·
- Validate SOAP services using SOAPUI ·
- Identify critical points and preventive measures, raise risks at early stages and establish corrective actions.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in Software & Data Quality Assurance ·
- 2+ years Experience with SQL .
- Write SQL queries to effectively test backend/Database testing · Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment ·
- Adept in defect management using HP ALM ·
- Adept at creating test summary and defect summary documentation ·
- Experience in testing back-end system with not user interface ·
- Experience with test automation tools is a plus ·
- String problem solving and troubleshooting skills ·
- Good written and verbal communication ·
- Collaborative, self motivated and able to work individually or in a group
- Travel: 0%
- Degree Required: Bachelors in Computer Science or MS Information system
- Nice to Have; (But not a must)