Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comSQL Server/SSIS/SSRS Developer
Early Intervention provides family centers services to help children who qualify to develop the skills they will need to continue to grow into happy and healthy members of the community. The EIA team is in need of an application developer to support the daily operations of this program.
- Understand the business requirements and look for ways to optimize the database management processes, monthly and AD HOC reports and tool sets established to support the EI program
- Assess existing program and data management processes and identify potential efficiency upgrades, such as translating SQL scripts into stored procedures and converting standalone MS Access applications into web application.
- Develop SSRS reports in SQL Server 2014 and queries as needed and make recommendation for streamlining/automating existing reporting processes.
- Execute legacy SQL scripts to upload, analyze, and validate data submitted by the EI programs
- Participate in troubleshooting system issues and data problems as needed.
- Prepare documentation of existing functions and any approved enhancements.
- Provide support during the design, development, testing and migration phases as we move from the current legacy processes to web based application environment
- Assist with data migration activities to move legacy data to the future web based system when it is available
- Perform other miscellaneous operational activities as required.
- 3+ years of hands on experience in building or maintain web applications on .net/IIS platform
- Full systems life cycle experience gathering requirements system and application design, hands on development, testing and implementation.
- Experiencer on a development team in the deployment of both large and small applications
- Understanding of integration architecture, service oriented architecture and messaging
- Undergraduate degree or higher in related field.