Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comDescription:-
As an Automation Software Senior Developer (RPA-Blueprism), you will closely work with our clients across multiple business verticals to implement RPA (Robotics Process Automation) products and guide them through their automation journey. You will independently fulfill client facing functional and technical roles leveraging your development and architecture skills and work with a team of developers to translate complex technical solutions into specific business outcomes. Communication skills must be exceptional as you will interact with all levels at our client. This role requires complex problem solving capabilities along with critical thinking skills
- Design and develop solutions utilizing RPA tools and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the sole technical resource on a project or the leader of a delivery team.
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the RPA solution
- Consult with partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including solution design, development, testing and risk identification/mitigation.
- Contribute to the development of governance, methodologies and procedures to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel for Automaton Delivery Team
- Work with clients design automation solutions using major automation software tools
- Leveraging industry best practices and experience, identify automation opportunities and recommend automation solutions including architectural and technical designs
- Drive strategic and tactical roll-out of solutions to clients
- Take business requirements, current and future state process designs and translate them into process flows and Visual Business Objects
- Create and document procedures and scenarios
- Configure business logic within code-stages in languages within the .NET family (C#/J#/VB)
- Input into solution integration design using Web Services / RESTFUL API access
- Coordinate activities within clients’ IT / Automation COE / business environments to develop, test and deploy RPA solutions
- Working within project planning constraints, communicate and manage identified project risks and issues, provide inputs to the change control process, and document best practic
- Support Client Teams with proposals, RFP responses, due diligence and project set-up as needed to ensure seamless transition from Sales to Delivery
Additional Desired Skills:
- Prior RPA development experience in UiPath and Blue Prism strongly preferred.
- Any RPA Professional Developer Accreditation and/or Solution Designer Accreditation will get you prioritized consideration.
- Strong experience in software delivery using Agile methodology · 5+ years of programming experience in C++, C#, or Java desired.
- Experience with scripting languages (python, perl, powershell, bash, vbs, etc.) preferred
- Working knowledge of concepts such as http/https, ports, DNS, active directory etc
- Preferred working knowledge of infrastructure and datacenter concepts such as HA, DR, virtualization, networking, load balancing, etc