Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgJob Description for Desktop / Application Virtualization specialists:
We are in search of Desktop / Application Virtualization specialists. The candidates should have strong experience in implementing end to end Solution of Citrix Xen Desktop with relevant Application Virtualization Experience such as Citrix XenApp
The projects will require working on opportunities involving large scale End User Computing Transformation for the Enterprise clients. Working on Desktop as a Service, Desktop Virtualization(VDI), Application Virtualization, Migrating Applications and Users from Citrix XA 6.5 to Citrix XA 7.15 LTSR. The target infrastructure may be on premise or in public cloud.
Responsibilities of the Windows Server / Cloud Migration Specialist include:
- Install, Configure and Manage Virtualization broker such as Citrix XenDesktop 7.15 and XenApp 7.15.
- Install, configure and manage VMware ESX Server / Citrix Xen Server.
- Install, Configure and Manage SCVMM Server / VMware VCenter Server.
- Install, Configure and manage Application Virtualization Products such as Citrix XenApp / Microsoft App-V / VMware ThinApp / App Volumes.
- Install, Configure and Manage User State Virtualization such as Microsoft UEV/ AppSense / Folder Redirection etc…
- Virtualize and Manage SOE (Standard Operating Environment) Image as defined and update on a regular basis.
- Perform installation / Upgradation of Microsoft Windows Server 2012R2. Apply patches, handle server upgrades, user permissions and administration.
- Create and configure Virtual Machines/ Storage / Network on Public Cloud platforms such as Azure or On Premise
- Manage and support new technologies as adopted by the business.
- Represent Company in a positive, professional manner when working with both external and internal customers.
- Support and adhere to Company’s Code of Conduct and Ethics Policy.
Job Requirements for the Desktop / Application Virtualization Specialists Include:
Candidate needs to have experience with Installing, Configuring and administration of at least any two VDI platforms such VMware / Microsoft / Citrix, plus experience with server, Desktop and Application Virtualization and Public cloud configuration and administration. Experience working with off-shore team members is required. Candidate also should have experience on Citrix Migration such as Citrix 6.x to 7.x
Other requirements include:
- Standard Windows Server experience in Production, Development and QA environments
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies like Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Certificate Services, Windows Firewall Management, Windows Clustering.
- PowerShell / Scripting experience
- Self-starter with good oral/written communication
- MCSE or VMware or Citrix Certification are strongly preferred.