Sr.NET Technical Developer
This Job was posted over 30 Days Ago on 04-12-2018
Sign up for similar job alert!
Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Designs, develop and maintain applications based on system and user requirements using .Net technology - Analyzes business needs and defines and create software solutions
- Resolves customer issues with software solutions and responds with suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Interacts with business users, I/T, vendors and customers to define current and future application requirements.
- Ensure exceptional code quality and thorough unit testing on every newly developed feature
- Translate business requirements into technical understanding of the functions and features required and perform implementations to the specification
- Contribute to improving the quality and design of the existing code base
- Provide technical problem resolution for complex problems without assistance
- Mentor junior developers and influence adoption of best practices among peers Requirements
- 5-7 years relevant experience in Microsoft .Net technology stack
- Application development and maintenance experience on .Net based applications and Web sites
- Experience in ASP.NET, Microsoft MVC 3 or higher, JQuery, C#, ASP.Net, Web Services
- Strong knowledge of and experience with SQL Server
- Experience in Financial services industry will be good to have.
- Strong understanding of various design patterns and web frameworks
- Excellent Written and Communication Skills - Desirable knowledge of following tools
- Splunk, TFS/SCCM, Microsoft Visual Studio, GitLab, TeamCity, RedGate, Octopus Deploy, OpenDeploy, NUnit, XUnit, SpecFlow or Mspec, Mocha, Jasmine or QUnit.