Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgRequired Skills - IT Support Specialist, diagnose & resolve computer problems, Tier 1 & 2 support.
6-10 years of experience. Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussion with users.
FHV is seeking a contractor to provide help desk and general support for hardware and software including managing the on-boarding and off-boarding of staff with equipment and technology access, IT asset inventory, mobile devices and telecommunications. Other duties as assigned.
CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTION
- Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussion with users.
- Ensures a timely process through which problems are controlled. Includes problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps.
- Supervises operation of help desk and serves as focal point for customer concerns.
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Provides second-tier support to end users for either PC, server, or mainframe applications or hardware.
- Interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
- Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
- Recommends systems modifications to reduce user problems.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience.