Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgTitle: Senior File Transfer Administrator
Location: Sandy Springs, GA - Local candidates
Duration: 1 year contract.
This position is responsible for the setup and maintenance of Axway Secure File Transfer Jobs, Functions and Transformations.
The position requires a high degree of interaction with application development teams and as a result, superior communication skills are essential. Primary focus will be File transfer technologies using Axway Secure Transport
- Installation, upgrade and patching of Axway SecureTransport Servers
- Administration of SecureTransport and understand CFT Services.
- Communicate with Application teams to onboard to File transfer technologies.
- Setting up SSL between Partners.
- Defining Transfer Site/Subscription/Advanced Routing on SecureTransport server.
- Automating day-to-day File transfer tasks with Unix/Windows scripting.
- install and replace SSL Certificates
- Provide 24/7 Middleware support for systems involved in the architecture.
- Deploy Standards and Procedures to comply with Audit, Configuration, Industry and Security baselines.
- Proactively monitor all Middleware related systems utilizing vendor supplied standard tools.
- Maintain complete inventory, configuration and documentation of deployed systems and supported apps.
- Identify operational and infrastructure risks within the environment and work with the application development teams and business users to make corrections and mitigate risks.
- Ensure optimal resilience of deployed systems and meet all disaster recovery and compliance requirements dictated by the business.
- Maintain top-notch technical skills & business knowledge through proactive self-learning in addition to any formal instructor-led training
- Interface with external vendors in troubleshooting complex, cross-platform issues.
- Supporting the business on-call after business hours and weekends on a rotation basis.
- TSL - SSL setup.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Axway SecureTransport Server and Edge component with cluster setup.
- Strong knowledge and experience with SSL Certificate Authentication
- Strong knowledge and experience with PowerShell scripting.
- Exposure to monitoring tools such as Axway Sentinel.
- Knowledge and experience with Networking/Firewall components to troubleshoot File transfer issues.
- Knowledge and expertise working with file transfer through SOCKS server.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft O/S, SUN Solaris, Linux and AIX.
- Working knowledge and experience with Python. C, Perl,
- Working knowledge of IBM Mainframe technologies and JCL
- SLA management and ITIL process knowledge.
- Reason For Request: Replacement of FTE.