Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comShort Description:
OA-OIT is looking for a consultant to serve as security analyst to the General Government Delivery Center (10 agencies) and the PA Municipal Retirement System.
OA-OIT is looking for a consultant to serve as security analyst to the General Government Delivery Center (10 agencies) and the PA Municipal Retirement System. The GGDC constitutes the following agenciesa. Office of Administrationb. Office of Budgetc. Office of General Counseld. Governor’s Officee. Lt. Governor’s Officef. PA Department of Educationg. Department of General Servicesh. Office of Inspector Generali. PA Historical and Museum Commissionj. PA Human Relations Commission
The roles for this position are listed as follows:
- Address security incidents in RSA Archer. Ensure policies are continuously met.
- Review DLP logs from the agencies for data loss. Assist in tuning the application to remove false positives.
- Review Bluecoat Internet web filter reports and generate reports to ensure Internet access is not being abused.
- Ensure agencies meet compliance metrics based on their respective responsibilities. Work requires knowledge of HIPAA and PCI.
- Assist agency staff in interpreting Commonwealth ITP regulations, Commonwealth management directives and compliance frameworks such as NIST, IRS pub 1075, HIPAA, PCI.
- Review vulnerability scans provided by EISO to reduce the risk posture to the agencies.
- Provide information security officer services to anyone who requests assistance. ISO assistance is a service that EISO provides to any agency who requests for assistance.
- Act as Enterprise Information Security Office representative to various committees and workgroups.
Required / Desired
Experience as a Security Analyst
Knowledge of directives and compliance frameworks such as NIST, IRS pub 1075, HIPAA, PC
Proficient in Windows, Office 360