Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgJob Details:
- Prepare test strategy and build test scripts to simulate load on various tiers of an end to end system.
- Define key performance metrics and enable application performance monitoring.
- Model and analyze production workloads to drive system architecture and design direction.
- Characterize end-to-end system performance from application to infrastructure by working with different stake holders like solution architects, developers, middle ware group, DBAs and infrastructure support.
- Find out bottlenecks by analyzing performance metrics at various tiers of an application.
- Explore and develop ideas to efficiently exploit I/O interfaces to enhance the system architecture and design with new capabilities.
- Work with the infrastructure and application support teams to deploy novel solutions to improve performance.
- Must be Proactive and should have prior PT consulting skills and drive the engagement by working closely with the customer.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication and client handling skills.
- Hands on scripting and testing experience with tools like LoadRunner and Performance Center .Expertise in LoadRunner protocols like AJAX Trueclient and Citrix is required.
- Should be able to write custom codes in LoadRunner using languages like Java or C.
- Experience on application performance monitoring using tools like AppDynamics and Wily Introscope.
- Good knowledge on the technical architecture of distributed systems and client -server applications.
- Good knowledge on various metrics and their impact on system performance such as CPU, memory, JVM metrics etc.
Certifications Needed: Yes BE
Top 3 responsibilities you to shoulder and execute:
- Test execution
- Test planning