Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Technology is looking for an experienced, innovative and highly motivated Java/J2EE Technical Lead with 8+ years of experience. The candidate will focus on developing and supporting solutions for Client Human Resources practice area.
The ideal candidate will have extensive hands-on experience designing, building and integrating and supporting systems in a multi-tier environment including cloud computing. Strong Java/J2EE, Database, Web Services and UI development experience is essential. The candidate should have good understanding of object oriented principles and design patterns.
The candidate should be able to manage off-shore team (including consultants) located in different cities in India. Candidate must be able to work collaboratively with the extended teams (located in USA/Canada), take the initiative and come up with solutions. Candidate should also have aptitude to learn new technologies and come up with innovative solutions. Candidate should have strong communication skills, ability to multi-task and quickly respond to critical issues.
- Strong Java/J2EE programming skills (including Spring and Hibernate)
- Experience building SOAP and RESTful web services.
- Database (Sybase/DB2) design and development skills
- Front end development using HTML5, JSP and AJAX and Flex
- Perl, Unix/Linux scripting
- Good understanding of cloud computing.