Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comMUST HAVE HL7 EXPERIENCE
MUST HAVE ETL KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE
- Works with business users to define and analyze problems and align the most appropriate technical, application or configuration solutions.
- Solicits, develops, documents and manages requirements and provides detailed design and business rules to support the requirements throughout project life cycle up to and through change control.
- Considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Reviews system test plans and system tests modules before implementation.
- Creates, reviews and delivers end-user documentation (user guide, process flow charts, and training materials) and training for accuracy.
- Works with the user to select or create appropriate scenarios to test all results to determine whether system changes met project specifications; uses scenarios to assist the end user in acceptance testing.
- In upgrades, monitors production performance enhancements and system integrity with end-users.
- Develops detailed implementation and upgrade project plans in conjunction with other account team associates.
- Ensures that documentation is updated when change requests are approved for the project. Provides input on processes, procedures, or new approaches.
- Documents the interactions and workflow of the produced screen wireframes to help the rest of the team understand the solution's behavior.