Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum years of experience: 7+ years
Key Job elements:
- Has good understating of Avaya IP telephony and VOIP terminologies/technologies like H.323, H.248, SIP, SBC’s, T1 and E1 concepts.
- Knowledge of WAN, Routing, Switching, IPV4 and IPVG and IP services.
- Experience on Multi-Vendor OEM for Voice, Video & Call Center application integration.
- Monitor and ensure availability of Contact Center and Enterprise Telephony applications.
- Provide inputs for capacity management.
- Has good understanding of ITIL process and perform Incident, Problem and Change management.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis and perform procedures to eliminate the cause.
- Maintain and contribute to troubleshooting knowledgebase
- Perform trend analysis
- Add/Remove, test and deploy changes to features supported in the Contact Center and Telephony applications.
- Co-ordinate with OEM vendor to upgrade and patch the listed contact center applications
- Continuously review/Update operational documentation for Contact Center.
- Perform proactive monitoring, upgrade and patch management.
- Assist implementation team for new configurations and projects by providing inputs from steady state perspective.
- Identify appropriate support tool and recommend during implementation
- Identify components for proactive monitoring and preventive maintenance with health check periodically and also document the process/steps
- Avaya Communication Manger Core (ACM) and Gateway
- Avaya Modular Messaging (MM)
- Avaya One-X Portal
- Avaya Session Manager (ASM)
- Avaya System Manager (SMGR) and System Platform (SP)
- Avaya Application Enablement Services (AES)
- Avaya Interactive Voice Response (IVR) , Voice Portal (VP) and Enterprise Portal (AEP)
- Avaya Call Management System (CMS)
- Nice voice logger
- Avaya Aura Contact Center (AACC)
- SIP trunking and Session border controllers (ACME / Avaya SBCE / Cisco CUBE).
- Excellent Technical leadership skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at both a technical and business level
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong PC skills eg. MS Visio, Power Point, word, excel
Educational Qualifications Required: BE In Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunications or Information Technology
Preferred certification: ACSS or ACE.