Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
The Change Manager will play a key role in ensuring IT projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage.
Main roles and responsibilities of this position will be to:
- Develop change management strategies as required, incorporating change management approach, stakeholder management, communication, training and readiness assessments
- Manage daily change activities and provide guidance on the change management process.
- Facilitate Change Advisory Board Meetings.
- Planning, scheduling, managing and chairing CAB meetings. Includes creation of agenda’s and meeting minutes.
- Deciding appropriate stakeholders for the CAB meetings
- Selecting specific changes for review at CAB meetings, based on the change policy
- Circulating change details in advance of CAB meetings to allow prior consideration
- Conducting PIR’s (Post Implementation Review) for all failed and emergency changes at the CAB meetings.
- Manages and coordinates all activities necessary to control, track and audit Changes in the environment for compliance with the ISTO’s Change Management.
- Coordinating interfaces between change management and other processes – especially service asset & configuration management (SACM) and release & deployment management.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities.
- Develop and improve Key Performance Indicators and improve the metrics program by interpreting the data and recommending process improvements driving the appropriate organizational behaviors.
- Collate change records from multiple vendors and review for conflicts and collisions
- Create and implement training strategies.
- Play a vital role in helping the organization to identify gaps and develop remediation plans and documented procedures to elevate PennDOT’ s change management maturity
- Ensures change status, progress and issues are communicated to the appropriate groups.
- Audits and manages the process lifecycle and reports to upper management
- Attend third party CAB meetings and enter their changes on the remedy change calendar.
- Perform administrative duties as needed.
- Must have a solid grasp of IT technology to be able to identify changes and detect collisions and scheduling issues.
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal• Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
Required / Desired
ITIL Foundation Certification
ITIL Expert Certification
Experience with Remedy (version 7.6.04 or greater), including the Change Management Module, or equivalent ITSM tool.
Excellent communication skills listening, verbal and written, including meeting management and facilitation.
Understanding of IT Service Management (ITIL certifications, a plus).
Working knowledge of Change and Release Management methods, tools, terminology and industry practices.
Excellent organization skills with proven ability to manage multiple assignments and priorities successfully, delivering with high quality.
Excellent customer service skills servicing and interfacing with individuals across IT (customers) in different roles.
Strong understanding of IT Change Management, configuration management and service level management principles and practices.