Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Required Skills: (Hard Skills ex. Coding languages, GDS systems etc)
Strong troubleshooting skills:
- Capacity planning
- Solution designing
- Project deployment and time management
- Strong knowledge of data center technologies (Wintel servers, Linux servers, Citrix, Storage, backups, etc)
- Implement, secure, scale and troubleshoot a global, multi-cloud cloud platform and products.
- Strong cloud operations experience in AWS and/or Azure
- Stay current on technologies and best practice designs, proper implementations, high
- performance optimizations, and self-service troubleshooting skills.
- As a team, create runbooks, process, policies and “Infrastructure as Code” recipes to build scalable, fault-tolerant, and resilient networks for product and operations teams.
- Accelerate the transformation from datacenter-centric design patterns to immutable, automated, highly-available and a zero-trust cloud-based infrastructure.
- With the team, design cloud-native privileged account management solutions in the cloud for key management, service account and secrets management, rotation and event response.
- Implement and monitor the security controls and performance metrics of the cloud network layer, including resiliency checks and failure prediction.
- Experience with automation tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack, etc.
- Previous participation in bug-hunting, pen tests, vulnerability assessments a plus
- Good working knowledge of networking a plus
- Willingness to be part of an on-call rotation.