Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
8+ month contract
Our Client is recruiting for a Business Analyst on Oracle Migration Project.
- Experience working with software developers to translate technical milestones into business terminology.
- Experience reporting and tracking Risks and Issues
- Strong experience with MS Project, and identifying dependencies and critical path items
- Experience with work breakdown processes to define technical requirements and tasks to help map out project milestones.
- Experience conducting Facilitated Workshops for requirements analysis.
- Knowledge of formal requirements gathering methodologies.
- Experience developing Business Requirements - project initiation document, what the needed achievements will be, and the quality measures.
- Experience developing Requirements Traceability Matrix - a cross matrix for recording the requirements through each stage of the requirements gathering process.
- Strong organization and writing skills. Experienced developing graphic representations of complex business processes.
- Excellent communication skills. Diplomatic.
- Self-starter, able to join a project mid-stream and help bring it to a successful completion.
- Able to take ownership of a project or work assignment, escalating concerns and issues to the project leadership team
Years of Relevant Experience: 5-7+ years
Preferred Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent.