Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: QA Analyst. Caniddates with a healthcare background, experience with ALM, and Selenium testing will only be considered. Candidates who can interview in person are highly preferred.
Location: Quincy, MA
Duration: Long Term Contract
Under the direction of the Quality Assurance (QA) manager, the QA Analyst will review software development deliverables including functional and Electronic Data Interface requirements; as well as use cases for analysis and thoroughness to create effective and reusable test scripts and test cases. The QA Analyst will efficiently execute system and user acceptance testing, report results; record and track any defects to resolution. This Analyst will be responsible for collaborating effectively with project team members.
- Broad knowledge of testing approaches and techniques for certifying software acceptance. Diagnostic problem-solving skills to help with root-cause analysis and establishing repeatable results.
- Experience reviewing the work of business analysts and subject matter experts to ensure well-defined requirements contribute to complete functional use cases.
- Experience participating in walkthrough sessions with development team to review completeness of functionality.
- Experience developing test plans from user specifications and scenarios. Experience creating detailed robust and reliable test cases/scripts based on input (requirements and use cases) for deployment during standard testing lifecycle. Experience with industry standard quality assurance tools for regression testing, performance testing, and compliance certification.
- Prior experience with Health and Human Services applications or other governmental data processing applications desired. Strong preference given to candidate with proven experience in large health plan administration especially Medicaid and or CHIP or other public health applications of a similar nature.
- Knowledge of healthcare insurance principles and processes such as eligibility systems,
- Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS), Medicaid operations experience, Member and provider and public sector environment experience is a plus.
- Experience with HIPAA ANSI X12 standards and EDI 834, 820, 270, 271, 837 and 999.
- Experience with MMIS Claims adjudication pricing. Experience with selenium and Core Java
- Experience with Oracle Database and writing SQL queries including complex subqueries. Experience with UNIX and LINUX environments and able to use UNIX commands. Experience with web services, SOAP and SOA.
- Experience with HIPAA compliance tools such as Sybase or OXI or similar tool.
- Experience in HP ALM or JIRA or similar products. Oher duties as assigned.
- 5 - 10 years of experience with large public health plans
- QA test management experience
- Knowledge of HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Knowledge of HIX/HIE programs and medical claims management
- Selenium test automation
- Preference given to candidates with proven experience large health plan applications, especially Medicaid and CHIP or other public health applications of a similar nature.