Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comMinimum years of experience: 8+
Certifications Needed: Yes, Red Hat and Solaris
- 8 plus years Hands-on experience in supporting complex 24 by 7 infrastructure systems and interconnected technologies that require day-to-day support and administration in order to maintain optimum performance and utilization
- Hands on experience of key technologies , Enterprise Application Interfaces EAI for internal,B2B, and B2C interfaces and file transfers
- Participate in a variety of infrastructure projects including disaster recovery design and testing and cluster splitting and reconfiguration
- Strong understanding of Linux or UNIX architecture, and administration.
- Function as 3rd level support and Team Lead for Red Hat and Solaris environment, Address incidents or problem tickets in EAI infrastructure within a timely manner,
- Experience in websphere , weblogic and Jboss, Analytical and communication skills,
- Project and talent management
- Experience with project management
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
- ITIL process knowledge
- Project may require working in shift on rotation basis based on business need,
- Should be ready to provide on-call support for critical incidents.