Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Title: Project Manager
Location: Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Duration: 6 Month
Key to This role: Looking for a Project Manager with Portfolio management and data governance experience. Should have 10+ Years of total IT Experience along with PMP certification
- Understand the correlation between Advisory governance requirements and the portfolio management and reporting approach. Manage changes in portfolio management and reporting resulting from evolving requirements from leadership.
- Understand portfolio reporting requirements and convert them to tangible outputs (reports) as needed
- Coach and guide project teams on an established governance model and reporting requirements (often virtually)
- Onboard projects in Clarizen (a project management tool) in a consistent manner (will require actual working in the tool)
- Collaborate with other operational teams (finance, risk and technology review) to most effectively leverage project information and support project execution
- Manage change to the working model for supporting multiple investment groups on portfolio management and reporting governance
- Technology savvy to be able to maneuver through a combination of platforms and tools used for project management, reporting, analytics, and collaboration.
- Storyboarding experience using power point or another tool
- Intermediate MS Excel knowledge and application
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Communicate effectively with Portfolio team stakeholders (Program Directors, resources, etc.)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Diligent, reliable, able to multi task and quick to understand requirement.