Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
(Share resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Duration: 2 months
Location: NYC Metro
Client: Confidential at this point.
MongoDB Developer duties and responsibilities.
- Comprehend and translate business requirements into technical specifications and build elegant, efficient, and scalable solutions based on specifications
- Implement appropriate indexes (B-Tree, Geospatial, Text) for performance improvement
- Implement Mongo Management Service for automating a variety of tasks, including backup/recovery and performance management
- Recommend and implement best practices for Rest API integration framework/model
- Develop MongoDB and API prototypes and proofs of concept
- Implement optimal backup and recovery
- Assist developers in detecting performance problems using MMS and Mongo Profiler
MongoDB Developer requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a MongoDB Developer for 2 – 3 year(s)
- BA in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar relevant study
- Specialized technical knowledge of the MongoDB platform or similar NoSQL technologies
- Design and development experience building a reusable REST API model/framework to consume data from and/or push data into MongoDB (or similar technology)
- In-depth knowledge of modeling/architectural patterns, governance methodologies, and potential limitations within MongoDB
- NoSQL: 2 -3 years (Preferred)
- MongoDB: 2 years (Preferred)
- Mongo Profiler: 1-2 years (Preferred)
- MMS: 1 – 1.5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred).