Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Required Skills: SAP PS/CO Consultant, ECC 6.0 for quote to cash processes (SD module) & field services and repair processes (CS module).
Interview process: Skype
Visa requirements: NO Opt –EAD or H4 EAD
Duration of project: Long Term
Location: Olean, NY (Southern tier of NY, along the PA border).
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist the process/deployment teams with project relevant processes and activities related to the PS and CO modules, including activities associated with the following:
- Assist with education & training material preparation.
- Configuration templates review.
- Legal/statutory (if applicable).
- Conversions and cutover.
- Onsite post-production support.
- Assist the process team in identifying business requirements and development of use cases and business process flows.
- Assist the process team with the identification and documentation of potential gaps found during deployment and testing phases.
- Assist with system testing, troubleshooting and documentation of any system related issues.
- Work with the Project Management Organization to identify and mitigate any risks associated with the Projects domain.
- Assist with training material preparation and review.
- Coach/mentor other members of the process team on SAP solutions taking into consideration the Siemens template to be implemented.
- Legal authorization to work in the US for any US employer.
- A minimum of 7 years professional experience.
- Strong experience with two or more full lifecycle SAP implementations and roll outs, including: scope design, planning, configuration, testing, deployment and post production support in ECC 6.0 for quote to cash processes (SD module) and field services and repair processes (CS module) is required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills for issue identification, assist with root cause analysis of the issue and potential issue resolution within the template to be implemented.
- Strong experience in business process analysis and redesign, including business analysis skills, process mapping and business process redesign and implementation.
- Strong systems implementation skills, including requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management and support.
- Must be a team player and be able to build consensus with others.
- Ability and discipline to self-manage assignments to meet deadlines, scope and budget.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to develop info sets and write queries.
- Ability to work individually, as a member of a functional team, and part of a global team.
- The willingness and ability to travel, including internationally, up to 40%
- Experience in a manufacturing, engineer-to-order environment.
- Previous experience with Siemens SAP or Atlas implementations.