Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB TITLE: COGNOS Developer
LOCATION: Brooklyn, NY
DURATION: 2 years +
7 HOUR DAY.
The Client Assistance and Rehousing Enterprise System (CARES) the agency's case and sheltering management system and is used throughout the agency and the DHS provider network. The application drives business processes throughout the agency (e.g.: intake case and questionnaire, diversions, shelter assignments, outreach, assessments, service plans, invoicing, claiming, etc.), for all types of services offered by DHS (shelter, Outreach, Home-based preventative, permanent housing, etc.). The current version of the application is at the end of life and support
Tasks & Duties:
- Develop system design specification
- Analyze existing software or work to formulate logic for complex new systems and devise complex algorithms.
- Design, develop, modify and assist in deployment of software, including object-oriented programming concepts.
- Develop programming tools to follow software specifications.
- Perform system design and coding
- Program in SQL to perform the data query by designing cubes and dashboards.
- Develop Cognos queries to facilitate report writing and development activities.
- Provide programming assistance when needed.
- Perform testing and evaluation
- Perform data analysis and test/debug software
- Develop test plans and Demonstrate functional testing according to systems specifications.
- Develop, implements and monitors programming security standards.
- Minimum 5-7 Years Curam V6 Certified Developer with Experience working in the technical architecture field
- Minimum 5-7 Years Cúram V6,Cúram Enterprise Framework Components, Cúram Intelligent Evidence Gathering (IEG2), Cúram Express Rules for Triage (CERT)
- Minimum 5-7 Years Real world delivery experience
- Minimum 5-7 Years Experience with Websphere, ESB or Message Broker, Eclipse, JIRA, Webservice, and Oracle.