Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
3 Month Contract To Hire
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Face to Face Required
Locals Only (No Relocation)
DevOps and Process management:
This individual will be responsible the Digital Business team's DevOps implementation, support, continuous improvement, and full adoption and compliance by the Digital Business team. This individual will also have the following responsibilities:
- Production Code management - Code merges, code stream creation, project code stream monitoring
- Release coordination – pre and post release tasks
- RTC administration
- Support and maintenance of automated tasks related to the currency of data in RTC
- Compliance – PCI Compliance related activities
- Overall responsibility for team's Production support process, which includes process monitoring, ensuring that incidents and problems are documented, prioritized, and kept moving forward per priorities set by business, ensure Developer on Call adheres to production support process, assist in escalations as needed
- Maintain and support DevOps process and tools for Digital Business
- Implement, maintain and support application monitoring tools. Working with development team and infrastructure, set thresholds, alerts, and establish health check stats and regular reporting
- Facilitate and ensure adherence to timely responses from the Digital Business team regarding IDCs
- Single point of contact for Disaster Recovery prep, documentation, and testing related to Digital Business applications.
- At least three years' experience in DevOps using Jazz/RTC and/or Jira, implementation of CI/CD
- BS Information Technology or Business preferred; Bachelor degree required
- Knowledge and experience with successful DevOps processes and tool chain.
- The ideal candidate is able to demonstrate strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to organize work and establish effective processes.